1800s UV LED Inkjet Printers
UV printing doesn't have to be hard. Direct Color Systems® has mastered the art and science of UV LED ink and UV LED printing with this family of class-leading small-format UV LED inkjet printers. And with a Bulk Ink System™ standard on most models, UV LED printing need not break the bank.
UV printing has been around for about a decade, but the cost and size of the equipment has been prohibitive. Utilizing a low-watt LED UV light and specialized proprietary UV LED inks, DCS has made a breakthrough to bring this technology to a line of economical, small-format flatbed printers.Direct Jet UV printers have solved print durability issues related to abrasion and solvents, while also delivering more effective, opaque white ink performance for higher-quality printing on dark materials.
Our latest UV advancement, the Direct Jet 1800s Series, is designed to increase profitability by producing more, in less time, with industry-leading print quality and features.
Direct Jet prints directly onto surfaces including, but not limited to: wood, metals, ceramic tiles, plastics, glass and plastic. Our UV LED inks are very flexible and won't crack or flake off, even in very flexible vinyl applications.
Why Choose a DCS Direct Jet UV LED Printer?
Produce incredibly crisp text and vibrant, full-color images with oustanding solvent and abrasion durability on a variety of substrates with Limitless possibilities.
- Print on everything from metals and plastics to wood, ceramic tiles and glassCreate both flat and attention-grabbing raised TEXTUR3D™ prints
- The eastiest and fastest process to produce ADA-compliant/Braille signage.
- Fastest print times in the industryIndustrial strength capabilities – handle the thickest, heaviest substrates
- Industry-leading print quality – accurate, high-resolution, repeatable prints, even on challenging surfaces
- Economical hardware, ink and print head replacement costs
- White Ink Circulation System automatically circulates the entire white ink tank and lines (standard on most models)
- Variable dot per color capability
- The fastest, easiest cylindrical/bottle printing in the industry with our EasyCyl attachment.
- DCS UV LED inks have zero VOC content; printers feature variable UV LED power intensity
This latest innovation marks the first ever DTG (Direct-to-Garment) printer for cotton, cotton blends, and 100% polyester and synthetics without the need for chemical pretreatments.
Please note: The MVP range video's below have been replaced by the 1800s pictured above. The 1800s has a larger print area and is approx 30% faster than the MVP range.
Being able to print a massive range of promotional items and textiles on the same printer with the same ink, makes the 1800s range a very cost effective solution. Until now you would need to purchase two different systems to print in this way, the 1800s has broken the mould on promotional printing and is the only system available that can do this.
One very important point we must make, the UV ink used in the 1800s is not a standard UV ink. It is specially designed for the applications including textiles and is fully tested to make sure it is safe to use in this way. The F6 range of UV inks is the only ink of its kind and is not sold to be used in other UV printers.
Made in the USA – distributed in the UK by Resolute DTG.